Growth and innovation are the forces driving the transformation in the automotive industry. How do you open up the automotive markets of the future, to stay ahead of the battle for them and maintain your position in this competition? Do you plan on differentiating yourself through the exploitation of innovative business concepts and opportunities such as the connected car – and, thus, on strengthening your brand? How can you ensure the quality of the ever-growing electronic component of the vehicle? How do you master challenges resulting from alterations in supplier structure, accelerations in product cycles and high pressure in competition and cost culture?
We can help you to successfully shape this change. That needs constant optimisation of in-vehicle processes and efficient translation to IT-based systems – from the development stage. That is what we are here for. FLAMMIA is your partner when it comes to development and quality assurance of in-vehicle software components.
FLAMMIA offers vast know-how gained through years of real-world experience in the automotive industries. We have a vast/strong/capital background, not only in the automotive world, but also in IT. And we find an optimum/ideal solution – whichever area is in question: Development and Consulting. A match made to satisfy the most demanding clients. Numerous European automobile manufacturers and major suppliers are already our clients.
Our services in the Automobile Sector:
- Design of functional specifications using DOORS
- Consulting users concerning the OEM specific process of requirement management for functional specifications
- Quality-optimized design of component specifications/requirements
- Archiving of functional specifications in the EDM System Smaragd
- Data exchange of functional specifications with suppliers
- Solutions for the specific tasks and problems our clients are faced with
- Development and Introduction of a corresponding “New Product Change Management – NCM” process
- Project direction and management of sub- and overall projects