- Product development of mechatronic modules and components of HMIs on and behind the steering wheel. From the first idea (advance development) until the creation of a new standard.
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipments, investments
- Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones
- Follow activities and spending of his scope to meet his allowed budget
- Represent the R&D function at the customer
- Presenting project status on the Project Validation Committee and the Project Management Committee
- Degree in mechanical, mechatronic engineering
- More than 5 years experience in automotive industry and development
- Experience on project management and people management
- Excellent English & German skills, both written and spoken
- Team player, social competences, structured and result-oriented working method
- Independent and proactive qualities, communication abilities and team abilities, creativity and flexibility, always focused on customer
- Willingness to travel worldwide
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Technical Project Manager and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.