- Organize Design development activities (robust 2D & 3D Design work, apply Standards, perform Design Reviews, Design for manufacturing & design to cost optimizations)
- Organize Testing activities (manage internal and external test, assess offers, check setups and reports)
- Represent the R&D function at the customer for the product line FEM/Bolster in defined projects.
- Report and escalate to his project manager or R&D manager as needed
- Managing and support of FEM/Bolster PCC/RFQ
- Secure R&D milestones for running P1 projects of FEM/Bolster for defined projects
- Excellent technical expertise in Automotive Exterior resp. Bolster
- Good project managing skill set
- Good Communication skills
- Hand-on mentality, quick learner, pro active
- German & English fluently on negotiation level
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Tech. Project Manager and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.