- Uses his knowledge on the product / specification to answer any local or customer questions and reports efficiently to CDA/CCC/CAR representative
- Knows CDA/CCC/CAR organization in order to route questions to appropriated people
- Is proactive and participates to system engineering activities to stay up to date
- Takes part to test activities on benches, vehicles
- Engineer in Electrical or Software Engineering or System engineering
- A good experience in automotive
- Knowledge in Wireless communication technologies, especially Bluetooth Low energy
- Knowledge on SysML is a plus.
- Knowledge in Doors requirement management tool.
- ISO26262 Safety: Standard knowledge
- Previous assignment experience within a vehicle OEM or Tier 1 Engineering organization.
- Strong communication skills with specific experience in customer technical proposal presentation
development and delivery
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- System engineering
- MS-Office Tools
- Language: English fluent, German/Frenc is a plus
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a System Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.