- Analyze traces, debug and identify the root cause of complex system issues.
- Track and update investigation status in bug tracking systems.
- Perform tests in mule vehicles, report bugs and validate fixes.
- Regular communication with development teams and project stakeholders like Software project manager, Project managers etc.
- Travel within and also out of Germany to participate actively in customer test campaigns, test drives and system integration workshops.
- Documentation, presentation and ramping up of junior team members.
- 6+ years of strong work experience with minimum of 4 years in the Automotive domain.
- ASPICE knowhow and Base Practice execution experience is preferable.
- ADAS system knowledge and issue debugging in test bench or in the test mule cars.
- Good C/C++ knowledge
- Strong knowledge of system development and debugging tools (DOORS, Team Forge, Git, Gerrit, JIRA, CANoe, ADTF, Lauterbach etc.)
- Soft skills:
- Team player – team is bigger than the unit
- Good communication skills. Prior customer handling experience is preferable.
- Persistent. Can handle stress and manage conflicting priorities well.
- English and German knowledge is needed. Any more language skills are welcome.
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a System integrator/System engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.