- Work as SW integrator for Laser scanner team
- Set the integration sequence per release.
- Coordinate the integration procedure for the internal release tickets/modules
- modules integration per release
- SW Release test
- Design, review and execution of test cases
- Perform tests, bug reporting and bug fix confirmation
- Development/propose of test automation and test scripts
- Integration plan and integration test strategy for his domain
- Static code analysis for the integrated subsystem.
- Propose/implement scripts to automate the integration steps
- Debugging and identify the root cause of complex issues(at least to identify the module where the bug exists)
- Set and maintain Branching strategy if needed
- Present the integration process during customer audits.
- Maintain/support the definition of Eng.07 process
- Participation on customer field tests and supporting on-site bug reproduction and analysis
- Regular communication with SwPM and development teams
- Clearly communicate with module owners the issues during modules integration
- Very good Debugging skills.
- Full understanding of the architecture.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge about algorithms
- Good knowledge about OS.
- Can handle stress.
- Very good C programming
- Good C++ programming skills
- Optimization techniques
- German and English
- Deep technical knowledge about the ASR in case of ASR subsystem integration.
- Very good knowledge about Vector tool chain.
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a SW Integrator and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.