- Software test engineer in various telematic projects according to automotive SPICE.
- Design of software test cases for embedded devices accordingly to software development process.
- Software test execution of embedded devices in car.
- Analyzing and documenting of test results
- Generating reports in English and German for the customers and other stakeholders
- Tracking of software test related tickets
- Adapting, controlling and optimizing of workflows and processes related to software test
- Collaborating on feasibility and concept studies
- University degree of:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge in in programming languages Java, C and C++ required.
- Proficiency in English and German language (written and spoken) is required.
- Proficiency in working with MS Office is required.
- Experience with configuration management systems is an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in automotive control units is an advantage.
- From 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled
- Team work – Skilled
- Software life cycle knowledge – Skilled
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Problem solving – Skilled
- Language skills: Excellent command of English Language is a must, German a plus
Wenn Sie als Software Test Engineer das erforderliche theoretische Wissen mitbringen und unser Angebot für Sie wie gemacht klingt, dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.