- With experience in software security topics below develop Linux embedded software according to best coding principles with high quality and performance for high-end automotive telematics control units
- Development of embedded linux environments for high performance System-on- Chip (SoC) designs.
- Development of software security mechanism accordingly to professional competencies mentioned below.
- Development of state-of- the art mobile technologies (multi-core architectures, LTE, 5G)
- Prototype development
- Contributions and involvement in concept and feasibility projects
- Documentation in English and German
- University degree of:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Experience with Embedded Linux, Yocto and Open Embedded is required.
- Proficiency in programming languages C and C++.
- Experience with embedded systems required.
- Experience required in socket and network programming.
- Hardware bring-up and BSP experience.
- Linux development with Kernel know-how and gdb debugging.
- Configuration Management with IBM ClearCase, Rational Team Concert, git, gerrit, or similar.
- Experience in Cryptography (Certificate management, RSA, PKI, SHA2, Open SSL. Signature and hash algorithms).
- Experience with Tooling Wireshark.
- Technical knowledge in automotive control units is an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Customer Orientation (internal and external) – Skilled
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled
- Team work – Skilled
- Software life cycle knowledge – Skilled
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Problem solving – Skilled
- Language skills: Excellent command of English Language is a must, German a plus
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Software Security Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.