- Software Project Leader for telematic control units in automotive environment.
- Technical software lead from the beginning till seri es for embedded telematic control unit projects following V-Cycle model and ASPICE process.
- Requirements analysis and effort estimation as also time and resources planning in RFQ phase.
- Coordination of relevant divisions.
- Creation of requirements specification in cowork with the customer.
- Working out of concept and technical feasibility.
- Planning of sample production.
- Technical customer support and consultation.
- Series and change management support with relevant divisions.
- Documentation in English and German for the customers and other stakeholders
- University degree of
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Several years of experience in software project management. Preferable in automotive environment.
- Proficiency in telematic environment is an advantage.
- Experience in leadership is an advantage.
- Experience with embedded systems required.
- Experience in ASPICE required.
- Proficiency in project management tooling and usage required.
- Experience in HW design and development is an advantage.
- Experience in embedded development C/C++ is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office tooling is required.
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken) is required, German is an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in automotive control units is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Customer Orientation (internal and external) – Skilled.
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled.
- Team work – Skilled.
- Software life cycle knowledge – Skilled.
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Language skills: Excellent command of English Language is a must, German a plus
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Software Project Leader and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.