- Enabling high performance and effective software integration and testing flow for embedded for telematic devices.
- Integration of software modules for embedded systems
- Set up of an effective build environment
- Maintenance of Jenkins machines and jobs
- Definition, set-up, guidance, tracking and maintenance of branching strategy and branches
- Set-up and execution of integration tests
- Coordination of build tasks with development teams
- Documentation in English and German
- University d egree of:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Experience with Embedded Linux, Yocto and Open Embedded is required.
- Proficiency with build environment (Jenkins) required.
- Experience with embedded systems required.
- Experience with Unit Tests, Static Tests (misra, CWE, cert rules) required.
- Experience with tracking tools like TeamForge, Jira and Confluence is required.
- Configuration Management with IBM ClearCase, Rational Team Concert, git, gerrit, or similar.
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken) is required, German is an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in automotive control units is an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled
- Team work – Skilled
- Software life cycle knowledge – Skilled
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Problem solving – Skilled
- Language skills: Excellent command of English Language is a must, German a plus
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Software Integration Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.