- Build and maintain customer software standards across Software Standardization Committee. He strongly represents expertise in order to fasten deployment of customer standards within operational entities.
- Perform Software Technical Reviews on projects across all operational entities of customer.
- Strongly support customer projects with software expertise, via service modes on key software engineering activities, and during quality crisis.
- Participate to innovative projects in order to provide software technology ”bricks”, in interaction with expertise engineers and operational entities.
- EVE Software Training development and Executions.
- Regular Communication:
- Software Standardization Committee
- Project Management Committee
- Customer SW Métier Meetings
- External Communication
- Strong experience in embedded software development > 6 to 12 years
- Strong knowledge of software development process and methodology.
- English language, German desirable
- Very good Communication skills, Empowerment, Team Player.
- Good level in documents writing and synthesis.
- Trips: International (Mainly France, Germany, Ireland, Egypt, China)
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Software Expertise Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.