Ensuring compliance with defined processes and quality standards, and providing visibility into product quality, that’s necessary to facilitate achieving customer satisfaction.
- Plans and execute the software quality activities required on his/her assigned projects as per the process & the applied standards.
- Detects and report deviations, non-compliances, & quality risks resulting from software quality audits.
- Participates in internal and external audit preparation.
- Participate in some process updates.
- Evaluates performed software project activities and work-products against company standards.
- Tracks & follows up on deviations and detected issues till closure.
- Participates in external appraisals and assessments on assigned projects (ISO, CMMI, ASPICE, etc.).
- Reports on weekly/monthly basis the status of assigned projects.
- Support the project team achieve the required quality level.
- Bachelor degree of:o Computer Engineeringo Communication Engineeringo Computer Science
- Further Quality related certification is a plus (ASPICE, Six Sigma, ISO, CSQA, etc. )
- From 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and practice of quality tools – Skilled
- Customer Orientation (internal and external) – Skilled
- Auditing – Skilled
- SW life cycle knowledge – Skilled
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Problem solving – Skilled
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled
- Leadership Skills & Team work – Skilled
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Software Developer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.