- Embedded software development with telematic focus in multiple projects according to automotive SPICE.
- Embedded Software development on telematic control unit projects following V-Cycle model and ASPICE process.
- Usage of Configuration and Change Management system like ClearCase, Clearquest as also TeamForge and GIT.
- Processing and responsibility of feature request, issue reports and customer tickets in change management system.
- Wide range of development tasks like security topics, production support, driver and application software, e-call management, remote services, storage management etc.
- Development under Microsoft Windows.
- Execution of software peer reviews.
- Documentation in English and German for the customers and other stakeholders
- Reporting to project management and team in standup meetings.
- University d egree of:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge in embedded software development (usage of a oszilloskop etc.)
- Proficiency in programming languages C, C++, Java required
- Debugger knowledge (GNU, Greenhills and Lauterbach) required
- Knowledge in generating of windows applications preferrable
- Proficiency in Automotive SPICE is required
- Proficiency in English and German language (written and spoken) is required
- Proficiency in working with MS Office is required
- Experience with configuration and change management systems is required
- Technical knowledge in automotive control units is an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Customer Orientation (internal and external) – Skilled
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled
- Team work – Skilled
- Software life cycle knowledge – Skilled
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Problem solving – Skilled
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Project Software Developer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.