- Enabling high performance and effective software integration flow and availability of a best practive tool chain.
- Integration Extension and maintenance of the Dev. OPS Tool Chain to support embedded software development
- Support and Implementation of the development tool chain which is used for continuous
- Integration and test automation
- Implementation and creation as well as sign-off and configuration of applications
- Documentation, agreements and alignment of support tooling
- Coordination and surveillance of Scrum and Kanban workflows
- System Administration of Linux and Windows Servers, AWS EC2 Domain
- Documentation, creation and maintenance of Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs)
- University d egree of:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Experience with CI principles
- Experience with Source Code Control Systems (Git, SVN, CC)
- Experience with tracking tools like TeamForge, Jira and Confluence is required.
- Experience with Monitoring, Automation and Configuration Tools
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken) is required, German is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled
- Team work – Skilled
- Software life cycle knowledge – Skilled
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Problem solving – Skilled
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Software Dev-OPS Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.