- Software architecture design for embedded telematic devices.
- Software architecture design using Enterprise Architect for telematic control unit projects following V-Cycle model and ASPICE process.
- Support of software developers for architecture design in content of development process.
- Requirements analysis and effort estimation.
- Coordination with different project stakeholder like customer and supplier.
- Teamwork with requirements engineers as also architects.
- Documentation in English and German for the customers and other stakeholders.
- Reporting to project management and team in standup meetings.
- University d egree of:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Proficiency in modelling of software architecture with UML and another modelling tools.
- Enterprise Architect is preferrable.
- Proficiency in programming languages C and C++ and/or Java required
- Experience with embedded systems required.
- Knowledge with preemptive operation systems (Velocity, OSEK, AUTOSAR OS) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken) is required, German is an advantage.
- Technical knowledge in automotive control units is an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Customer Orientation (internal and external) – Skilled
- Good Communication Skills – Skilled
- Team work – Skilled
- Software life cycle knowledge – Skilled
- Results orientation – Skilled
- Problem solving – Skilled
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Project Software Architect and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.