- Manage Hierarchically all Information System team members (incl. the R&D Information System engineers). manage the performance of the Information System team.
- Manage the delivery and monitoring of Infrastructure, Business, Office and R&D Information System Services to all site users.
- Manage the DRP / Recovery of systems and application located at site in case of disaster.
- Manage Information System security and compliance with Group and countries Information System standards.
- “Responsible” means Responsible and Accountable. “Accountable” means accountable only.
Information System TEAM MANAGEMENT (MGMT)
- Hierarchical Responsible to manage all site Information System team members. Responsible to set objectives and set performance KPIs. Responsible monitor performance of Information System team members and to improve Information System performance. Responsible for appraisal and mid term reviews of all Information System team members.
- Responsible for the hiring of new Information System team members.
- Responsible to set Information System budget (Infra, Business, Office, R&D) and responsible for financial performance of Information System team. Approve all site Information System expenses and investment (IAR).
- Responsible for the induction and development/training of Information System team members.
- Responsible for the induction of new Information System user.
GOVERNANCE (MGMT) :
- Responsible to set up regular reviews with the Site General Manager.
- Responsible to review comp@ss KPI and manage the list of problems (LOP) and possible improvements.
- Support monthly meeting for infrastructure review (Responsible is the country ITC Mgr)
- Support monthly meeting for Information System and MGMT review (Responsible is the country Information System SSC Mgr).
- Responsible to set up daily 5 minutes meeting with Information System team.
- Responsible to monitor the performance of the infrastructure and take appropriate correction or improvement action if needed.
- Responsible to manage infrastructure incidents and responsible of escalation. Responsible to insure that incidents are correctly reported to Information System & T team and solved in line with SLA and priorities. Set site SLA/SLO. Set priorities of Information System team members for resolution of incidents.
- Support country ITC team in the operation of the IT infrastructure. (Responsible for operation is Country ITC)
- Accountable for Backups of all servers and data located at site (Responsible if outsourcing is not implemented).
- Accountable for the workstation life-cycle (Responsible if outsourcing is not implemented). Responsible for the procurement of all Information System equipment.
- Manage project activities for IT projects. Insure that projects follow Information System Methodology of the concern for projects (ISPM)
BUSINESS SYSTEMS (Information System):
- Manage complex incident resolution (Liaise with Country SSC) and escalation for all business applications. (Level 1 Responsible : Key users, level 2 responsible : Country Information System SSC)
- Responsible for the animation of the network of Key users for business application. Support evolution submitted by Key Users.
- Manage project Information System activities for site specific projects. Insure that projects follow the concern Information System Methodology for projects (ISPM). Group and country projects are under Information System SSC Mgr responsibility.
OFFICE SYSTEMS (Information System):
- Responsible for level 1 support of office application (Level 2 responsible : country Information System SSC)
- Responsible to promote office best practices and propose evolution to office systems.
- Responsible for user training on office tools.
Information System R&D SYSTEMS (Information System):
- Responsible to ensure the deployment of site prerequisites and standards for R&D applications.
- Responsible to monitor the performance trend of R&D applications for major R&D Sites.
- Responsible for R&D workstation life cycle (Hardware and OS). Responsible for the management of local servers supporting R&D
- Hierarchically manage the Site Information System R&D Engineers or Managers.
- Responsible to detect and prevent local application development/deployment out of Group Information System&T standards
- Support Group R&D Information System or BG Information System R&D PM&T teams during the implementation of Information System R&D projects
- Track and monitor local incidents or complex problems resolution impacting R&D
- Nb:Information System R&D project responsibility is under Group R&D Information System or BG/PG Information System R&D PM&T Mgr
- Nb:R&D application are supported by BG R&D Methods and Tools.
Information System SECURITY (MGMT) :
- Accountable for the compliance of the site with security standards of the concern and alignment with security strategy.
- The Security Officer is responsible for : Ensuring that security standards and strategy are applied, developing user awareness and communication, reporting security incidents, managing the resolution of security incidents, managing the site Information System security roadmap, managing internal or external security audits.
- by Default the Site Information System Mgr is the Site Security Officer.
DISASTER RECOVERY PLANNING (MGMT) :
- Responsible to create and maintain the disaster recovery procedure (DRP).
- Accountable for the test of the Disaster Recovery Procedures once per year for all systems and application located at site. Responsibility is shared between the country ITC Mgr and the Site Information System Mgr (Outsourcer provides support). Responsible for the publication of test results.
- Responsible to declare an Information System disaster. Accountable for the Execution of the DR Plans (Responsibility of execution shared between Site Information System Mgr and country ITC Mgr)
- Support plant business continuity process. BCP: Responsible is plant General manager.
COMPLIANCE (MGMT) :
- Responsible for the compliance of the site with license agreements. Monitor and report license usage.
- Responsible for compliance of all Information System systems and application to the concern Information System standards defined at Group or country level.
- Monitor the compliance of the Information System team to the concern compliance and ethics program.
- Report any non-compliance issue.
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Site General Manager and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.