- Product Technical Leader/Engineer is accountable for the deliverables of R&D due to ensure the success of the project.
- He is responsible for the detailed scheduling and budgeting of R&D activities, with support of “metiers”.
- Product Technical Leader/Engineer is empowered by R&D Manager to manage his/her Contributors.
- Apply the specific PDP of his/her PG/PL following CPM (CLEAN Project Management)
- In charge of the robust design in line with the economical targets
- Applies Standardization rules, exceptionally will request destandardizations based on sound justifications
- Support preparation of design reviews (supplier)
- Interface with the customer for the R&D subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs in P0 projects, for P1 projects support project R&D PTM on this task
- Report and escalate to his project manager or R&D manager as needed
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipments, investments
- Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones
- Follow activities of his scope to meet his allowed budget
- Daily management of all R&D contributors, dedicated or not, Assign to them the work packages needed
- Regular review with his/her R&D manager or R&D PTM and the Metier Department Managers to check alignment between needs and availabilities
- Manage all R&D PTM tasks for AMG 232 FEM project, if necessary support other AMG projects (e.g. BR206 AMG)
- Manage all R&D contributors of the project (CAD, if necessary simulation)
- Coordinate and decide all technical subjects with suppliers
- Manage communication with project team and customer
- If necessary to Affalterbach (AMG) and Bremen (production site)
- German (fluent), English
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Product Technical Leader/Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.