- Perform technical expertise support on MBD development and validation for mainly German project, but also customer international projects
- Lead innovative MBD projects in order to provide software technology ”bricks”, with strong interactions with expertise engineers and operational entities.
- Build and maintain MBD standards across customer via RAISE Sw Standardization Committee
- Strongly represent expertise in order to fasten deployment of customer Model Based Design standards within operational entities.
- Perform MBD Technical Reviews across customer projects to ensure project consistency.
- EVA Model Based Design Training development and Executions.
- Interface with car manufacturers on MBD expertise
- Regular Communication:
- Project Management Committee
- Software Standardization Committee
- Customer SW and MBD Métier Meeting
- External Communication
- Strong experience in embedded Model Based Design > 5 to 10 years
- Strong knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow
- Strong knowledge of TargetLink or Embedded Coder
- Experience in Statemate is an added value
- MISRA, AUTOSAR and ISO 26262 knowledge is appreciated
- English / German languages
- Strong Leadership (Integrity, Vision, Service), Empowerment, Team Player
- International (Mainly France, Germany, Ireland, Egypt, China)
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a MBD Expertise Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.