- Create detailed planning of the development and implementation of a highly integrated work flow for simulation of electronic parts and assemblies with focus on thermal behavior; A strong collaboration with different internal customers (design and test departments) is required.
- Evaluate possible workflows in terms of their quality (efficiency, costs, …) and select appropriate simulation tools for single PCB simulations as well as simulations of bigger assemblies
- Evaluate all required modelling aspects (heat sources, level of detail for the PCB, evaluation criteria, …).
- Perform several customer projects and provide proof of concept for the choosen approach
- Comparison of simulation results with test results for validation purposes.
- Implement appropriate level of automation
- Document workflow
The work will be supported by R/IMC internal experts in the fields of fluidmechanics/thermal simulation as well as automation.
- Master Engineering
- more than 5 Years work expirience:
- Development of electronic hardware with focus on simulation, preferred thermal simulation.
- Experience in collaboration in global teams
- experience with flow simulation tolls such as StarCCM++, ANSYS CFD, etc.
- knowledge of mentor graphics as well as HyperLynx
- German insured
- Englisch fluent
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Expert Thermal Electronics Simulation and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.