- Actively participates to the definition and development of Cybersecurity strategy within customer.
- Use his ecosystem knowledge to select appropriate key suppliers.
- Participate to automotive Cybersecurity working groups and events in Germany (i.e VDA).
- Develop a Cybersecurity expertise particularly in wireless communications and cloud interfaces and usage.
- Develop high-level Cyber Security expertise in order match customer project needs and to provide Group standards/ methodology/ tooling strategy.
- Develop Cyber Security activities according to Customer TDP (Technology Development Plan).
- Actively support customer projects in all operational entities for Cybersecurity activities.
- Perform Cybersecutity Technical Reviews on projects.
- Regular Communication:
- Internal (Project Management Committee)
- External Communication
- Represents customer in external organizations (consortiums, communities, etc..) and customer meetings.
- Electronics or Software Engineer Diploma.
- Strong experience and knowledge in Cybersecurity particulary on wireless communications and cloud usage for embedded applications (IoT…) (> 4 years).
- Significant experience in embedded software development > 4 years
- Experience in Cyber Security issues related to communication:
- Wired (Ethernet)
- Wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth including LE, GSM 3G/4G)
- Good knowledge of OSI Model Layer 4 to 6 and associated securization mechanisms o Analysis methods (ETSI TVRA, EBIOS, CC, ISO 27K) applied in embedded domain.
- French language, English language.
- Very good Communication skills, Empowerment, Team Player
- Excellent level in documents writing
- International (Mainly France, Germany, Ireland, Egypt)
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Cybersecurity Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.