- Preparation of TP documentation (Transfer-Pricing-Documentation)
- Preparation of company tax returns and tax balance sheets and tax reconciliations
- Support during tax audits
- Execution of tax analyses as well as planning and simulation calculations in connection with tax planning, budget, forecast and quarterly and annual financial
- Participation in M&A and restructuring projects
- Successfully completed studies in economics with a focus on tax law or completed training as a tax clerk
- First professional experience in an international tax consulting firm or in the tax department of a corporate group
- Very good knowledge of tax accounting, HGB, IFRS and deferred taxes
- Ideally knowledge in handling common ERP systems such as SAP
- Good knowledge in handling the MS Office package
- Very good knowledge of German and English; knowledge of French an advantage.
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Tax Specialist and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.