- HW design reviews in CDA
- Perform HW design reviews and write associated reports for projects, make risk analysis.
- Detect critical points and define/validate corrective actions for risks elimination.
- Follow up corrective actions implementation.
- Write and update technical or methodological standards for HW electronics (design rules, technologies, RSM blocs …) as per requests from HW standardization committee.
- Deploy and promote these standards by creating/providing trainings for EVA VTI and in off-shore development sites.
- Participate to problems solving for projects and is involved on case by case for technical crisis resolutions.
- On job training and coaching for local HW teams,
- Contribute to maintain the knowledge level required in HW by : technical surveys, competitors analysis, benchmark & reverse engineering, patents analysis, newspapers, attendance to congress & conferences.
- Participate on case by case to TDP on internal advanced projects or collaborative projects to provide optimized solutions to Customer HW designers. Present in international congress and apply for patents.
- Establish and develop partnership with selected universities (select and coach trainees , apprentice etc…)
- Fullfill customer main objectives for : 5 S, department meetings, PA…
- Adopt CIP, QRQC, FMEA, LLC…. culture, tools and methods
- In regards to ISO 14001 & OHSAS certifications, sustain customer safety and environmental commitments in following safety QRQC, safety rules and equipments rules especially with electricity.
- Master degree (mandatory) in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with at least 15 years experience in embedded electronics.
- Has already designed several complex projects up to serial production with high quantities.
- Technics : Hardware design methodology, Analog electronics, MCU, Communication bus, Automotive environnement.
- HW Electronics tools : Simulation (PSPICE or else) and Scientific or formal calculations (MathCAD or else),
- Communication : The position requires high exchange and communication with the product groups. Environment is international (China, France, Japan, US, Belgium, Spain, Germany, … ) and requires to be able to document and present the work results in a very attractive manner.
- English (niveau Bright 2.5 min.)
- German (Fluent), French (Appreciated but not mandatory)
- Possible trips (one or two days maximum per quarter) in other CDA sites (TUAM, Vezprem, Hudson, etc …) for Design reviews and one to two weeks (maximum) per half in Creteil (CDA Europarc & GEEDS HQ).
- Possible one month training time maximum in Creteil GEEDS HQ upon hiring.
If you can offer the theoretical knowledge necessary for a position as a Hardware Expertise Engineer and you can see yourself in our job offer, then we look forward to receiving your application.